I heart TheJakartaGlobe!

Guten morgen!  
I wrote this blog at 6.20 AM  [gapenting abis sumpah]
I'm so happy and glad now, you know why?hahaha
because my name is on TheJakartaGlobe.com wakakakaka
It's crazy,cool,amazing,unbelievable hahaha
It says that Willy Hanugrah Gusti, a 16-year-old from SMA 61 in Jakarta, said that he would also use the opportunity to try to live on his own, without the help of his parents. “From what I see in the movies, American kids are far more independent than Indonesian kids,” he said, “that’s what I want to learn about.”
Check out the news haha just click it and read it! hahaha
What do you think? Leave your comment(s)!!! HAHAHAHA
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "I heart TheJakartaGlobe!"

  1. Istina Says:
    September 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM

    wooow it's cool wils hahaha I've always want my name to be published on a big site such as it -___-